Fees For Buyers
Finding your perfect home can be expensive – especially when buying at auction. That’s why we will review an unlimited number of contracts free of charge. See below for our fixed fee and more information on the process:
No money is required from you up front, we get paid on settlement (does not apply to a delayed settlement e.g. more than 3 months where we will require 1/3 of our fixed fee on exchange).
NOTE: A typical conveyances of residential property will total $1,350.00 (costs and disbursements). For costs on purchasing ‘off the plan’ strata property, commerical property or rural property, please contact our office for a quote.
What are Disbursements?
Disbursements are out of pocket expenses incurred by us in completing your conveyance. They include:
- Property inquiries such as:
- Section 603 – council rates
- Section 66 – water rates
- Roads & Traffic Authority
- Section 47 – land tax certificate
- Agent´s stamping and settlement fees
- Final search
- Office expenses (e.g. postage/photocopying/telephone etc)
Other costs for the Buyer
You should also budget for the following costs with your purchase:
- Pest & Building report – $500.00
- Strata report – $255 (applies only if you are buying a strata unit)
- Stamp duty – click here for stamp duty calculator